- A medical thriller cannot be better than this. Block 10 was a pure joy to read. This novel is sheer intelligence. Childs and Wilson have written a page turner; you cannot sit still until you have read to the end. Luke is a remarkable character. His determination and his will through which he rebounded was laudable. This is a novel worthy of 5 stars and many more!~ Rabia Tanveer for Readers' Favorite
- “This is a book that you don’t want to put down until it’s finished.”~ Amber Hampton
- ~ Caroline Lalive Carmichael, Olympic Athlete and former U.S. Ski Team Member
- "I could not put this book down from the moment I started it. Great imagination and knowledge from the writer. Great plot and characters."~ Pilar Dostal
- ~ David Lamb, U.S. Ski Team, retired
"Block 10 grabbed my attention on the first page. As a retired U.S. Ski Team member, my soul belongs to the mountain like the main character, Luke's, so I was a shoe-in for the read, but the twists and suspense pulled me in deeper and deeper. I never put the book down until it was finished. The book is terrific."
- “Block 10 is an attention grabber from the very first chapter.”~ Dr. Neil H. Baum