- "I could not put this book down from the moment I started it. Great imagination and knowledge from the writer. Great plot and characters."~ Pilar Dostal
- ~ David Lamb, U.S. Ski Team, retired
"Block 10 grabbed my attention on the first page. As a retired U.S. Ski Team member, my soul belongs to the mountain like the main character, Luke's, so I was a shoe-in for the read, but the twists and suspense pulled me in deeper and deeper. I never put the book down until it was finished. The book is terrific."
- ~ Caroline Lalive Carmichael, Olympic Athlete and former U.S. Ski Team Member
- A medical thriller cannot be better than this. Block 10 was a pure joy to read. This novel is sheer intelligence. Childs and Wilson have written a page turner; you cannot sit still until you have read to the end. Luke is a remarkable character. His determination and his will through which he rebounded was laudable. This is a novel worthy of 5 stars and many more!~ Rabia Tanveer for Readers' Favorite
- "Ski racing and medicine. Two of my favorite subjects are covered in this riveting novel. Even if you don’t ski, you will like the fast paced action in this book. Don’t waste your money on the next Robin Cook book-buy this one instead."~ Donna Wentzel
- ~ Robert Dugoni, The Jury Master