- What a rush - Block 10 is captivating from the opening scene. It literally starts off with a punch. Stacy Childs uses his expertise as a doctor and clinical professor of surgery to pen an exhilarating medical science narrative. The characterization is extremely diverse, it keeps the reader spinning. There are so many sides to the main character - is he a doctor, a fighter, and thrill seeking junkie? Using flashback techniques, the a fighter, and thrill seeking junkie? Using flashback techniques, the characters reflect on the past, giving relevance to their present condition. These moments of introspection allow for a deeper view into the minds and personalities of the characters. The authors paint a beautiful and intriguing background. The exceptional word usage and the inclusion of French phrases draw the reader into the aura of the setting. The plot is masterfully written, with twists and turns galore. The action is fast paced; barely giving you time to breathe. Childs and Wilson knit their story together with breath-taking scenery, mysterious undertones and malevolence, making Block 10 a sensational thriller.~ Cheryl E. Rodriguez for Readers' Favorite
- ~ Robert Dugoni, The Jury Master
- ~ Steven Babitsky, Seminar Leader of the National Medical Fiction Writing Conference
"Dr. Stacy Childs catapults to the forefront of the medical thriller genre with his breakout novel Block 10."
- "Ski Racing, Adventure, Medical Ethics, Great Thriller! Be sure you set aside some time before you start this one because you won’t want to set it down. Excellent character thought provoking issues, and some sexy romance to keep your heart beating."~ Marsh Gooding
- ~ David Lamb, U.S. Ski Team, retired
"Block 10 grabbed my attention on the first page. As a retired U.S. Ski Team member, my soul belongs to the mountain like the main character, Luke's, so I was a shoe-in for the read, but the twists and suspense pulled me in deeper and deeper. I never put the book down until it was finished. The book is terrific."
- "Riveting, intriguing, curious twisted. Loved this one."~ Jared J. Dostal