- ~ David Lamb, U.S. Ski Team, retired
"Block 10 grabbed my attention on the first page. As a retired U.S. Ski Team member, my soul belongs to the mountain like the main character, Luke's, so I was a shoe-in for the read, but the twists and suspense pulled me in deeper and deeper. I never put the book down until it was finished. The book is terrific."
- "I could not put this book down from the moment I started it. Great imagination and knowledge from the writer. Great plot and characters."~ Pilar Dostal
- What a rush - Block 10 is captivating from the opening scene. It literally starts off with a punch. Stacy Childs uses his expertise as a doctor and clinical professor of surgery to pen an exhilarating medical science narrative. The characterization is extremely diverse, it keeps the reader spinning. There are so many sides to the main character - is he a doctor, a fighter, and thrill seeking junkie? Using flashback techniques, the a fighter, and thrill seeking junkie? Using flashback techniques, the characters reflect on the past, giving relevance to their present condition. These moments of introspection allow for a deeper view into the minds and personalities of the characters. The authors paint a beautiful and intriguing background. The exceptional word usage and the inclusion of French phrases draw the reader into the aura of the setting. The plot is masterfully written, with twists and turns galore. The action is fast paced; barely giving you time to breathe. Childs and Wilson knit their story together with breath-taking scenery, mysterious undertones and malevolence, making Block 10 a sensational thriller.~ Cheryl E. Rodriguez for Readers' Favorite
- ~ Caroline Lalive Carmichael, Olympic Athlete and former U.S. Ski Team Member
- A medical thriller cannot be better than this. Block 10 was a pure joy to read. This novel is sheer intelligence. Childs and Wilson have written a page turner; you cannot sit still until you have read to the end. Luke is a remarkable character. His determination and his will through which he rebounded was laudable. This is a novel worthy of 5 stars and many more!~ Rabia Tanveer for Readers' Favorite
- ~ Robert Dugoni, The Jury Master