- ~ Caroline Lalive Carmichael, Olympic Athlete and former U.S. Ski Team Member
- “Can’t wait for author’s next effort.”~ Paul Galloway
- ~ Robert Dugoni, The Jury Master
- A medical thriller cannot be better than this. Block 10 was a pure joy to read. This novel is sheer intelligence. Childs and Wilson have written a page turner; you cannot sit still until you have read to the end. Luke is a remarkable character. His determination and his will through which he rebounded was laudable. This is a novel worthy of 5 stars and many more!~ Rabia Tanveer for Readers' Favorite
- "Ski racing and medicine. Two of my favorite subjects are covered in this riveting novel. Even if you don’t ski, you will like the fast paced action in this book. Don’t waste your money on the next Robin Cook book-buy this one instead."~ Donna Wentzel
- ~ David Lamb, U.S. Ski Team, retired
"Block 10 grabbed my attention on the first page. As a retired U.S. Ski Team member, my soul belongs to the mountain like the main character, Luke's, so I was a shoe-in for the read, but the twists and suspense pulled me in deeper and deeper. I never put the book down until it was finished. The book is terrific."
- “Block 10 is an attention grabber from the very first chapter.”~ Dr. Neil H. Baum
- What a rush - Block 10 is captivating from the opening scene. It literally starts off with a punch. Stacy Childs uses his expertise as a doctor and clinical professor of surgery to pen an exhilarating medical science narrative. The characterization is extremely diverse, it keeps the reader spinning. There are so many sides to the main character - is he a doctor, a fighter, and thrill seeking junkie? Using flashback techniques, the a fighter, and thrill seeking junkie? Using flashback techniques, the characters reflect on the past, giving relevance to their present condition. These moments of introspection allow for a deeper view into the minds and personalities of the characters. The authors paint a beautiful and intriguing background. The exceptional word usage and the inclusion of French phrases draw the reader into the aura of the setting. The plot is masterfully written, with twists and turns galore. The action is fast paced; barely giving you time to breathe. Childs and Wilson knit their story together with breath-taking scenery, mysterious undertones and malevolence, making Block 10 a sensational thriller.~ Cheryl E. Rodriguez for Readers' Favorite
- "Ski Racing, Adventure, Medical Ethics, Great Thriller! Be sure you set aside some time before you start this one because you won’t want to set it down. Excellent character thought provoking issues, and some sexy romance to keep your heart beating."~ Marsh Gooding
- "I could not put this book down from the moment I started it. Great imagination and knowledge from the writer. Great plot and characters."~ Pilar Dostal
- ~ Steven Babitsky, Seminar Leader of the National Medical Fiction Writing Conference
"Dr. Stacy Childs catapults to the forefront of the medical thriller genre with his breakout novel Block 10."
- "Riveting, intriguing, curious twisted. Loved this one."~ Jared J. Dostal
- “This is a book that you don’t want to put down until it’s finished.”~ Amber Hampton